Dental Implants in Mexico
Full Patient Guide. Includes: Costs, OutComes, Alernatives, Quotes, and more.
Rated Best Dental Implants Guide For Patients.
Dental Implants Prices
- Single Front Tooth Price
- Single Back Tooth Price
- 3-Unit Bridge Over 2 Implants Price
- 4-Unit Bridge Over 2 Implants Price
- 5-Unit Bridge Over 3 Implants
- Snap on Dentures Retained 2 Implants
- Snap on Dentures Retained 4 Implants
- All on 4 Dental Implants Price
- Mini Dental Implants Price
- Short Dental Implants Price
- Zygomatic Dental Implants Price
- Bone Grafting Prices
Cost of Dental Implants in Mexico
Procedure Prices are the same for everyone, there might be small price variation for different cases, depending on extractions, bone lose, infections, medical history, restoration options. Please see below different treatment estimates for different cases, in this section you will find cost comparative options as-well and treatment scenarios.
Here are different Procedures that might increase or decrease the price of your Dental Implants treatment. The best way to get Accurate Pricing for Dental Implants is to contact one of our Patient Facilitators, they can give you a accurate estimate prior to your dental vacations with us. No Treatment Plan can be accurate until you have spoken to one of our doctors and had a full evaluation. We are very transparent with our pricing and understand that people are coming this far to save money and receive a quality treatment.
Price Comparison of Dental Implants
Mexico vs U.S./Canada
Surgical Placement Dental Implant
* Surgical: Does not include Bone Grafting or Sinus Lift
Restoration, Crown + Abutment
Crown + Abutment
* Price in Canada and U.S. may vary Dental Insurance Providers do not cover Dental Implants
* Restorative Phase: Price may vary with different materials (small variation).
Real Dental Tourist Patient that got
Dental Implants in Cancun
Reviews for Dental Implant Treatments in Mexico
Dental Implants Before and Afters
Most Treatments provided in two trips of 7 day stay in Cancun
Have a vacation and Save over $20,000 USD on your Dental Implants
Affordable Dental Implants without compromise
Why get Dental Implants in Mexico
There are many benefits to getting your All on 4 Dental Implants in Mexico apart from savings thousands of dollars.
- Experience, expertise and innovation of Dental Implants more than 10,000 Treatments (visit our Before and After page).
- U.S. Licensed Dentist and Specialists in each area of Dentistry (visit Our Doctors page).
- Zirconia Implant Bridge – Prettau Full Arch Best Restoration Available (Prettau Zirconia Bridge).
- Largest Most Equip Clinic in Mexico, Not an Assembly line a Center of Excellence (3D Tour of Our Facilities).
- Protocols and Streamlined Processes for successful treatment in short time frames.
- Solutions for All Budgets and Cases.
- Written Guarantee and Warranty For Patient (Below).
- Proven success rates in excess of 93% – Full Mouth Implant Treatments.
How we Can Provide an Affordable Dental Implants Treatment
There are many benefits to getting your Dental Implants in Mexico apart from savings thousands of dollars.
We do not charge 3D CBCT X-Rays, Periapical X-Rays, Intra-Oral Scanning, Surgical Guides, Transportation from the airport and hotel in Cancun, Models, Medications, etc. These treatments require a State of the Art Facility with specific technologies to do them accurately in short time frames. If you are thinking about going abroad you must realize that not all facilities have the inventory, kits, implants, equipment, protocols, 3D CBCT imaging, Surgical Guides to accurately provide these treatments.
Here at Cancun Dental Specialists we have the following equipment, technologies, apart from our dentist vast knowledge on these treatments:
- 3D CBCT X-Ray (Kodak 9300) – Allowing us to accurately see all anatomic areas and bone quality and plan implant positions correctly
- 3D Intraoral Scanner (Carestream CS 3600) – Allowing us to take impression by scanning patients mouth instead of the traditional “putty” impressions.
- Implant Planning Software – Here we use a couple brands Nobel Guide, Blue Sky Bio, OnDemand, Dental Imaging.
- Surgical Guides – Using our 3-D Printers, 3D CBCT and Implant Planning software we can make surgical guides for a predictable outcome for implant surgeries.
- CAD/CAM Dental Laboratory – Our Dental Lab is the best equipped Lab in all of Mexico. We can scan, mill, print in almost all dental materials, from a Titanium Milled CAD/CAM Bar for your Fixed Hybrid Denture or a Prettau Zirconia Superstructure.
Step by Step (Surgical Phase)
- Oral and systemic health assessment
- Facial esthetic evaluation
- X-Rays, Panoramic, 3D CBCT Scan (must for these Treatment all equipment In-House)
- Wax-up (important for a aesthetic outcome for your Implant Treatment)
- Informed consent (copy located at the bottom of page)
- Treatment Options (Restoration Materials, Implants)
- Treatment Alternatives (savings your Teeth?, Snap On Dentures, All on 6)
- Our Specialists always plan these cases with the most advanced Implant Planning Softwares
- Instruction and motivation on maintaining a proper oral hygiene (antibacterial mouthwash, such as Chlorhexidine 0.12%, is recommended)
- Record of maxillomandibular relations and occlusion
- Impression used for fabricating the provisional prosthesis
- Surgical template (guide) 3-D Printed in-office
- Medication – antibiotics and sometimes sedatives
- Local anaesthesia is always required – No Cost
- Conscious Sedation is recommended for these procedures – Certified Anesthesiologist $500 USD
- Pill Sedation – No Cost
- Nitrous Oxide (laughing Gas) $250 USD
- Choose what option is best for you
- Teeth extraction, bone leveling (Aveloplasty), removal of infected tissue
- Alveolectomy, when ridge crest is displayed during smiling
- Bone grafting procedures
- Implant number, position and design (diameter, length)
- Usually, first the mesial implants are placed and last the distal implants
- All on 4, All on 5, All on 6, All on 8
- Exposure of implant site – flap or flapless technique
- Bone grafting (socket grafting, with autograft and synthetic alternatives, with or without membrane)
- Abutments selection (angulation)
- Impression and record of maxillomandibular relationship
- Design – dental arch length (number of teeth, usually 12 per Arch)
- Materials – Acrylic or PMMA
- Radiological exam
- Instructions for oral hygiene, diet (soft diet, for at least 10 weeks) and medication (antibiotics, analgesic drugs)
- Informing about the need to make an appointment if bleeding, pain, implant mobility, detachment or damage of the prosthesis occur
- Establishing the next appointment
- Design – dental arch length (number of teeth, usage of cantilever extremities) occlusion scheme, fixation type as occlusal screw-retained
- Regular check-ups
- Addressing complications
Dental Implants Treatment Variations
There are many ways of treating patients depending on budget, preferences, medical conditions, doctor’s opinion, bone quality, infections, treatment lengths.
Here is a list of possible other treatments that might be a good solution for you. We have a dedicated page to each type of treatment so you can learn the difference it mostly consists of how many implant will be placed and how they will be restored:
Why Consider Cancun Dental Specialist for your Dental Implants?
Dr. Irma Gavaldon D.D.S. M.S. A.E.G.D. is a graduate from two of the top Dental Schools in North America. She is a Graduate from U.N.A.M. Mexico’s Top University (Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México), and she also reieved her A.E.G.D. (Advanced Educat in General Dentistry) from the University of Michigan a Two-years Program and her Master’s Degree in Restorative Dentistry also from the University of Michigan.
Surgical Guides, 3D CBCT Scan, Digital Dentistry
In order to be able to diagnose, plan and execute this treatment correctly Dental Offices need the following Equipment: 3D CBCT ExtraOral Panoramic X-Ray machine, (here at our Office we have a Carestream CS 9200 3D Machine), Intraoral Scanners, totally equipped CAD/CAM Laboratory. Surgical Guides are the future to implant dentistry, we were the first clinic in Cancun to implement surgical guides for our dental implant treatments.
Quality, Material, Sterilzation
Dental Implants in Mexico here at our Clinic Cancun Dental Specialists are done at international level standards. We work only with best brands in Implant Dentistry: Nobel Biocare, Straumann, Bicon, AB Dental Implants, Implant Direct. All brands have the same cost of $900 USD depending on the type of treatment we might suggest a different brand.
In order to get an accurate quote or estimate, please provide us with a Panoramic X-Ray, Periapical X-Ray, Treatment Plan and all pertinent information we might need regarding your case. Ideally, if you are coming for Dental Implants and what to be sure what you will need prior to coming please send us a 3D CBCT X-Ray, this way we can see, plan and have everything ready prior to your arrival. If you don’t have this we will give you the treatment plan and estimate upon arrival and consultation with our Specialists. We are a Certified World Class Dental Tourism Facility, with us you are not a guinea pig we have all the knowledge, equipment, technologies to your treatment in a week time frame. Please contact to our dental coordinators for specific pricing questions and treatment time frames. Below are Before and After pictures, Patient Testimonials, Pre-Op, Post-Op and Price comparison on the treatments. Welcome and thank you for your interest in Cancun Dental Specialists and getting your Dental Implants done in Cancun Mexico.
WE ARE WAITING FOR YOUR CALL !
Talk with our Patient Coordinators to find out how much you can Save on your Dental Implants in Cancun
Dental Implants FAQ
We ask for a minimum of 5-7 days but the more time you can give us the better (for complicated cases including extractions, Full Mouth cases, or upper and/or lower Dentures needed 7 days minimum).
The actual implant process is done in 1 day, but we like to have a few extra days so that we can check on your progress before you go home. We like to factor in a small margin of error in case you need your denture adjusted or to fix a loose stich, whatever the case may be.
We are not the type of clinic to get you in and out of the door as soon as possible, The doctors want to make sure that your healing correctly before you return home.
This is called immediate load and it is possible for people who are candidates. You must have very good bone quality but even then, we cannot tell if you are eligible for an immediate load until the actual surgery.
If it is possible and this is what you want then we will do so, but if the risk of failure is too high we will not risk it. We want the nest outcome for your case.
Yes, the implant needs time to integrate with the bone before we can rehabilitate it. This usually takes about 4-6 months.
If you cannot come back what we can do is send you home with the corresponding abutment so you can have it placed at home when you are ready.
Our clinic is a specialty clinic, so you will be dealing with our Maxiliofacial surgeon and implant specialist Dr. Omar Lugo.
Dr. Gavaldon is our restorative specialist and the one who will be restoring your implants.
Dr. Omar Lugo has many years of experience in oral surgeries and has had great results in the time he has been with us.
I will send them to you in an email so that you can verify for yourself. He places implants with us on a weekly basis with great results if you like I can send you a few references.
We Guarantee our work for up to 10 years. If there is a problem that arises due to a fault on our end we will replace the implant at no cost.
We work with Noble Biocare, Straumann, Implant Direct, and MIS. All of these implants are full titanium and are from known and well respected brands. These are the same implants that the U.S and Canadian dentists use, and is not some cheap material.
Yes this is possible, but it would depend on your remaining bone structure after extraction. In a lot of cases we will place the bone graft and implant after extracting the tooth.
We would have to see an x-ray in order to determine this for certain. In these cases some bone grafting and membrane is usually required.
We use good quality material, so unlike some other clinics we cannot slash our prices.
We also provide all of your transportation once you arrive here in Cancun so that you do not have to spend extra cash on taxi’s and buses.
Also keep in mind that our prices are all inclusive, so we do not charge you for periapical X-Rays, consultation, dental related tests, specialist fees, taxes, etc.
Implanted Supported Treatment Alternatives
Some cases require more stability. In cases were we can place more Implants an All on 6 or all on 8 solution might be ideal for the patient. All on 6 Solution is the ideal treatment if the bone permits two more implants we highly recommend patients get them.
We use the Bicon System of Short Implants in order to take advantage of minimal bone levels and avoid vital structures such as the sinus or mental foramen, which usually require multiple visits.
Zygomatic Implants are Implants that are much longer in length than conventional Implants (40 mm – 50 mm), and are placed in the dense Zygoma bone or otherwise known as the cheekbone. The advantage of using Zygomatic Implants is that it eliminates the need for procedures like ridge augmentation (Bone Grafting) and/or Sinus Lifting, which would require more surgery and longer healing periods before the placement of the final restoration.
Mini Dental Implants in Mexico are a great option for patients that are not candidates for normal Implants. It is also a great option for the Snap on Dentures Treatment we offer. The Snap on Dentures treatment in Mexico is a one-trip solution were we will place either 4-8 Mini Implants and a Snap on Denture.
before coming to Cancun Pre Ops
Inform yourself on steps to take for a successful outcome, please read the full instructions, CDS thanks you in advanced for being an informed patient.
3 WEEKS BEFORE SURGERY
Smoking and Dental Implants don’t go together. Why did you lose your teeth/tooth in the first place. We know smoking can be difficult to quit but we insist that patients stop smoking at least 3 weeks prior to their Dental Implants. In rare cases we might ask you to quit sooner. Smoking can interfere with healing by constricting and decreasing blood flow all over the body which may prevent the wound from healing properly. Do not resume smoking after surgery until you are given permission by our Dental Surgeon.
3 WEEKS BEFORE SURGERY
We know you will be on vacation and the all-inclusive bar might be tempting. Please try and stay away from alcohol consumption for a minimum of 5 days prior to your procedure. Alcohol causes increased bleeding, increases the chances of infection, depresses immune functions and may interfere with wound healing.
3 WEEKS BEFORE SURGERY (over-the-counter and prescribed)
Please check with your Physician about suspending any medication prior to arrival.
You will be instructed by your surgeon or patient counselor to temporarily discontinue certain medications in the weeks ahead.
3 WEEKS BEFORE SURGERY
It is important that you maintain a healthy diet. You will be on a soft mechanical diet or some form of a modified diet tailored to your surgery. It is important that you follow these instructions! It is a good idea to stock up on protein supplements like BOOST or Ensure. Various softer foods like well cooked pastas, eggs, soup/broths, and yogurt are also good ideas. We will provide you with a list of dietary suggestions in your post-op packet as well.
2 WEEKS BEFORE SURGERY
- All products including the drugs listed on the enclosed insert.
- All anti-inflammatory drugs used for arthritis. (Please consult your physician prior to discontinuing).
- All anti-coagulants.
- Vitamin E taken internally.
- If a medication is in question, call our office nurse.
2 WEEKS BEFORE SURGERY
- Take a Multivitamin tablet daily. Most multivitamins contain some form of vitamin E, however this is acceptable to take prior to surgery. We do ask that you refrain from taking additional vitamin E.
- Take Vitamin A – 8,000-10,000 units, twice a day. This has well-documented beneficial effects on surgical healing and will also fuel your immune system.
- Take Vitamin C – 1,000 mg., twice a day. This is essential for collagen synthesis, which is part of normal wound healing. Your need for Vitamin C will increase after surgery.
- Take Pineapple enzyme (from a health food store), twice a day This helps to relieve the swelling associated with surgery. This anti-inflammatory promotes healing.
1 week BEFORE until 2 weeks AFTER procedure
- Eat healthy, regular meals.
- Eat 2 fruits and 3 green vegetables daily (per diet instructions).
- Eat a small amount of protein at each meal.
1 WEEK BEFORE SURGERY
- You may begin taking topical anti inflammatory
- Take every 8 hours as directed and continue for 10 days.
- Continue taking Pineapple enzyme as directed every 12 hours between meals. This anti-inflammatory promotes healing. As an alternative, eat fresh pineapple.
Post Op Instructions
Please select a topic in order to see details.
Standards of good oral hygiene are critical for the success and functionality of the implants and restoration. The best way to prevent infection and ensure healing is to keep your mouth clean. Clean your mouth thoroughly after each meal beginning the day after surgery. Use a soft bristle toothbrush and toothpaste after meals and at bedtime. Use of a dental waterpik is highly recommended to irrigate underneath the denture to flush out debris.
Minimal bleeding is expected after this implant procedure. The best way to stop bleeding is to place a damp piece of gauze in the mouth and gently bite for 30 minutes. Rest quietly with your head elevated. If bleeding continues, use gauze for an additional 30 minutes. Pink or blood-tinged saliva may be seen for 2-3 days following the surgery and does not indicate a problem. Suture material may last 2 to 3 weeks and should be left alone. You will be asked to return to the office for a 2 week follow-up appointment. Any sutures remaining at that time may be removed at the surgeon’s discretion. Do not pull or cut the sutures yourself.
Swelling is the body’s normal reaction to surgery and healing. The swelling will not become apparent until 24 hours after surgery and will not reach its peak for 2-3 days. After this time, the swelling should decrease but may persist for 7-10 days. Swelling may be minimized by the immediate use of ice packs. Apply the ice packs to the outside of the face 20 minutes on and then 20 minutes off while awake for the first 24 hours.
Unfortunately, most oral surgery is accompanied by some degree of discomfort. If you do not have an allergy to non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medications we recommend taking this prior to the local anesthetic wearing off. More severe pain may require a narcotic pain medication. Narcotic pain medication will make you drowsy, do not drive or operate mechanical machinery while taking the prescription. You may also be prescribed an antibacterial mouth rinse which should be used twice daily in the first two weeks following implant surgery. Post-operative antibiotics should be taken as directed and always take entire course of the prescription. All medications should not exceed the recommended dosage.
After General anesthetic or I.V. sedation, start with liquids. While numb, patients should avoid hot liquids or foods. Your food intake will be limited for the first few days, compensate for this by increasing your fluid intake. We recommend high protein shakes/smoothies (Ensure, Special K, etc.) as meal replacement supplements. Patients are restricted to a SOFT CHEW diet for the first 6 weeks… if food cannot be easily cut with a fork… DO NOT eat it!
For the first 48 hours you should rest and relax with no physical activity. After 48 hours, you may resume activity as tolerated.
- Ice Cream
- Scrambled Eggs
- Cream of Wheat / Oatmeal
- Mashed Potatoes
- Cottage Cheese
- Ice Chips
- Smoothies / Protein Shakes
Add Soft Foods When Numbness is Gone / Increase Diet as Tolerated
- If the corners of your mouth are stretched, they may dry and crack. Your lips should be kept moist with an ointment such as Vaseline.
- Sore throats and pain when swallowing are not uncommon. The muscles get swollen and the normal act of swallowing can become painful. This will subside in 2 to 3 days.
- Stiffness of the jaw muscles may cause difficulty in opening your mouth for a few days. Do not force your mouth open. Massage the muscles and apply moist heat.
- With upper jaw implant treatment, you may develop bleeding from the nose. This is usually a temporary finding and will not persist past 2 to 3 days. Avoid blowing your nose for several days.
- An appointment with your general dentist may be needed within a few days of surgery to make any adjustments to your temporary denture.
- Your case is individual as no two mouths are alike. Discuss all questions or concerns with your oral surgeon or implant coordinator.
Dental Implants Guarantee
If a Dental Implant fails, we will replace it at no charge.
The following situations are causes of exclusion in guarantee:
- Patients with previous infections in that area.
- Smokers, Uncontrolled systemic health problem, such as, but not limited to; Diabetes, autoimmune disorders, severe osteoporosis, or any condition required long steroid use. If smoking or a medical condition is suspected as the cause of implant failure or other complication that requires treatment, an examination and blood tests will be required for warranty to apply.
- Patients that don’t come for minimum of 7 Days surgical phase and 10 Days Restorative Phase
- Patients that defamation line us online
- Patients that didn’t have the maintenance done yearly
- Prefabricated Teeth Popping off (Fixed Hybrid Acrilic)
- Restorations done elsewhere
- Implants placed elsewhere
- Payment of Full Cost of Treatment.
- Patient come back at least once to have their Restoration maintained and checked.
We do not cover Flight and Airfare.
Guarantee 100% against component failure.
That liability rests with my selection of manufacturer.
In order to keep this Guarantee in effect, you must agree to the following:
- You will allow us to perform the necessary therapy, in conjunction with your restorative dentist, to eliminate your oral health problems, and restore your bite.
- If it is determined that you “clench” or “grind” your teeth, you will allow your restorative dentist or us to fabricate a bite appliance for you.
- You will wear any necessary bite appliance as prescribed.
- You will be faithful to the checkup and cleaning schedule which your restorative dentist and we feel is most appropriate to ensure your long term oral health.
- You will not smoke. This implant warranty is void for smokers.
If you agree to and abide by the provisions of this warranty, the warranty will remain in effect for your lifetime. However, should you violate one of the provisions listed above, the warranty will be void.
A lifetime guarantee cannot be offered on implant supported overdentures or hybrid or fixed bridgework, as such prostheses often require replacement of worn teeth over time. Tooth replacement in these instances does not require implant removal or replacement.
Dental implant is not fit and forget and is affected by the home care, the health of the surrounding tissue and the prognosis of the remaining dentition. Yearly inspection is necessary. For the peace of mind, patients can take out private dental insurance cover for the implant treatment for the first few years. After 5 years, the chance of failure is very remote. My own implant has been in function for 20 years !
Dentists are not likely to do something which are going to fail! I can only tell my patients that the implant treatment will be carried out with my best ability, using the current knowledge and technology. But with the biologic and science, we are always dealing with probability and there is always a chance of failure, no matter how small.
Dental Implants Contraindications
This treatment alternative basically has the same contraindications as all Implant based restorations, mainly in relation to the risks associated to surgical procedures. Even so, there are few absolute contraindications (e.g., recent myocardial infarction, stroke, cardiovascular surgery, and transplant; profound immunosuppression; radiotherapy or bisphosphonate use), the degree of disease-control being far more important than the nature of systemic disorder itself . Additionally, there are complications or behavioral aspects that may increase the treatment failure or complication rate, which should be acknowledged (e.g., diabetes, oral hygiene status, smoking, decreased frequency of using the dental services).
Using this specific treatment concept is limited to cases with severe ridge resorption in the anterior region of the jaws, in patients for whom extensive bone grafting procedures are not an option.
Some serious general conditions make anesthesia, surgical procedures and the overall placement inadvisable.
- Heart diseases affecting the valves, recent infarcts, severe cardiac insufficiency, cardiomyopathy
- Active cancer, certain bone diseases (osteomalacia, Paget’s disease, brittle bones syndrome, etc.)
- Certain immunological diseases, immunosuppressant treatments, clinical AIDS, awaiting an organ transplant
- Certain mental diseases
- Strongly irradiated jaw bones (radiotherapy treatment)
- Treatments of osteoporosis or some cancers by bisphosphonates
Other situations will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. Most often, dental implants can only be placed (with the greatest caution) after some preliminary treatments.
- Angina pectoris (angina)
- Significant consumption of tobacco
- Certain mental diseases
- Certain auto-immunes diseases
- Drug and alcohol dependency
Children: not before the jaw bones have stopped growing
(in general 17-18 years).
On the other hand, advanced age does not pose problems if the patient’s general condition is good.
Some conditions or physiological changes, usually inside the mouth cavity, may temporarily prevent the placement of dental implants. Most of the times, these conditions can be remedied before the implants are inserted in the jawbone.
There is insufficient bone to support the Implants or bone structure is inadequate (due to some chronic infections or other conditions). To ensure a good prognosis, a Dental Implant must be surrounded by healthy bone tissue.
A Dental Implant must be surrounded by healthy bone tissue (with red).
Important anatomical structures such as the maxillary sinus, the inferior alveolar nerve (located inside the mandible), have an abnormal position that can interfere with the Dental Implants.
Lowering of the maxillary sinus.
Adjunctive surgical procedures have to be performed before the placement of dental implants. These procedures aim to increase the amount of bone, so more bone is available to support the implants.
- Some local diseases of the oral mucosa or alveolar bone can temporarily prevent the placement of dental implants until the conditions are treated.
- Hypersensitivity or other allergic reactions ; rarely occurs.
- Poor oral hygiene.
- Bruxism or involuntary grinding of the teeth.
Dental Implants Complications
Surgical Complications – Interim Prosthesis – Final Restoration
This treatment option basically has the same complications with any immediately loaded fixed implant prosthesis. Some aspects, mainly related to Sky Fast & Fixed particularities will be highlighted.
The acrylic interim prosthesis can fracture, this occurring mainly after the ten week period of recommendation of eating soft diet, when patients fell confident to chew harder food. If unmanaged, it can lead to implant failure, due to the alteration of the splinting process. Therefore, the interim prosthesis should not be reinforced, because it may mask the fracture and delay the patient’s addressing to the dental office.
If chipping of the ceramic of the definitive prosthesis occurs, this being a relative frequent complication, the interim prosthesis can be used for the time needed for laboratory repairing.
One important risk factor for all implant prosthesis, including this treatment option, that is linked to sometimes severe complications, is the correctness of the registration of maxillomandibular relations (respecting the coincidence of maximal intercuspal position and centric relation, and the functional vertical dimension of occlusion). Acknowledging that, in a dentate patient with posterior occluding teeth it is recommended their preservation until after the interim prosthesis is manufactured, in order to ensure a correct registration.
Our Implant Warranty
Our implant success rates are so predictable that we can offer an unprecedented 5 year implant warranty (some conditions and limitations do apply).
5 year dental implant warranty program *
Your Implant will work or we will remove it and replace it – absolutely free.
Many surgeons will offer this courtesy, but few will do so in writing. In addition, in those rare instances when an implant does fail, corrective surgery such as bone and/or soft tissue grafting is often needed. Most surgeons will charge extra for this service, even though the cause of the failure is commonly due to their own surgical error. If we have to remove one of our implants, not only will we replace is absolutely free, but any corrective procedures required will also be performed at no cost.
Your Implant will remain healthy and functional for 5 years or we will fix it – absolutely free.
Although uncommon, implants can develop problems. This includes loss of bone or gum because of uncontrolled gum disease, overload, or other reasons.
Conditions and Limitations*
If an implant fails to integrate we will replace it at no cost, one time only. An annual implant examination including x-rays or regular dental cleanings in our office is an absolute requirement for this warranty to apply. This warranty does not apply to smokers or to persons who have, or who develop, an uncontrolled systemic health problem, such as, but not limited to, diabetes, autoimmune disorders, severe osteoporosis, or any condition requiring long term steroid use. This warranty does not apply if an implant has failed due to an accident (car accident, etc). If smoking or a medical condition is suspected as the cause of implant failure or other complication that requires treatment, a medical examination and appropriate blood tests will be required for this warranty to apply.
Dental Clinic will have a written policy or offer a guarantee on it’s work. We do it because we believe you are making the choice of a reputable clinic that will guarantee our work. We want you to feel our treatment is worth what you are investing.
Our initial treatment plan is aiming for a long term cure of past dental problems. Cancun Dental Specialists will guarantee our work as follows:
Fixed restorations: 5 years.
Terms of the Dental Guarantee: We request the patient notify us in Email as soon as they are aware of a dental situation occurring. Cancun Dental Specialists requests that patients return to the Clinic for annual dental check-up during the guarantee period. If this is not possible the patient should visit a local dentist for an exam and cleaning once a year during the guarantee period.
Implant Dental Guarantee: We will guarantee our implants 100% for a period of 10 years. Our success rate is near 100% it is lower for cases involving extensive bone grafting. Our dental surgeon will discuss your case with you and provide some understanding because a cases may be less than 100% when the following occurs:
- Extensive bone grafting required
- Immune disease, diabetes, several bone condition
- Undiscovered health issues
We will make a thorough assessment for you.
We do require that the implant to implant teeth should:
- Consider use of metal surfaces to prevent fracture of ceramic
- Have a bitesplint made to protect crowns from ceramic fracture during the night
All on 4 Zirconia: Limited Lifetime*
During the dental implant warranty term of your prosthesis, we will replace or repair, free-of-charge, any break, crack, fracture, flaw in workmanship or porcelain de-bonding (if applicable).
However, we will not repair or replace the prosthesis, free-of-charge, due to any of the following: loss, discoloration, excessive wear (for example, excessive grinding of teeth), inappropriate use (for example, any use not prescribed by the Prothodontist), neglect or abuse. Defects or damages resulting from any service adjustments or alterations of your prosthesis by someone other than an authorized TurningPoint representative, are excluded from coverage under our dental implant warranty agreement and will render it null and void.
* Lifetime of the patient. In the event the product is discontinued by either TurningPoint and/or its suppliers, the limited lifetime warranty shall apply for a period of 10 years after the announcement that the product has been discontinued.
All on 4 Acrylic: 2 Year Warranty
During the 2-Year dental implant warranty term of your denture or acrylic bridge, we will repair, free-of-charge, any break, crack or fracture, or replace free of charge, any tooth loss due to flaw in workmanship.
However, we will not reconstruct, repair, reline or replace the denture or acrylic bridge, free-of-charge, due to any of the following: loss, discoloration, excessive wear (for example, excessive grinding of teeth), inappropriate use (for example, any use not prescribed by the Prothodontist), neglect or abuse. Defects or damages resulting from any service adjustments or alterations of your denture or acrylic bridge by someone other than an authorized representative, are excluded from coverage under our dental implant warranty agreement and will render it null and void.